Philip Kingsley Elasticizer is not only the world’s first pre-shampoo; it’s a complete ‘ hair transforming magic-treatment’! I first came across Elasticizer in the pages of magazines, where celebrities after celebrities had named it a ‘must-have product’! The most recent of which is Georgia May Jagger who has revealed she can’t do without this wonder treatment in the pages of September’s issue of Cosmopolitan!
Since first reading about it’s amazing results, ridiculous amounts of people have recommended Elasticizer to me, including two hairdressers! So, I finally caved in and sampled the fast-becoming cult product, and I was far from disappointed.
I applied the recommended amount over sections of my wet hair, paying particular attention to dry areas. I then held the hair up with a towel round it (I didn’t have a cap), and left it on for 20 mins before washing it out. I was pleasantly surprised when I removed the towel, my hair was softer than I have ever felt. Once I had used shampoo and conditioner my hair was incredibly clean, soft and shiny – perfect!
Philip Kingsley describe their Elasticizer on their site as:
“The world’s first pre-shampoo conditioning treatment and our hero product. Healthy hair stretches when wet before returning to its original length when dry.
However hair in poor condition snaps and breaks when stretched. Intensely moisturising Elasticizer delivers a rush of moisture to the hair’s cuticle; suppleness, elasticity and bounce appear instantly without weighing down or coating the hair. Visible results from one application that improve with continued use. Fragrance free. Use once a week as a minimum for best results.”
They suggest you use the product like this:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair with warm water and apply Elasticizer to mid lengths and ends, paying particular attention to dry broken areas
- Work into your hair with fingertips, cover with plastic cap and leave for approx. 20 minutes
- Work into your hair with fingertips
- Rinse with water
- Follow with appropriate Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Toner
- PK Tip – For improved results on very dry or damaged hair, dampen hair slightly and leave on overnight
- Elasticizer can also be left on for a couple of minutes when in the shower before washing and best results are obtained from using it 1-2 times a week
- Please Note – Do NOT use Elasticizer for 2 days before and 2 days after chemical processing
As it would happen Instyle magazine are giving one of these babies for free with their September edition!
You can buy 500ml pump action bottle of Elasticizer (that comes with a cap) from QVC for £47.52.
Although you can get a bundle of 3 Philip Kingsley products Body building shampoo, Moisture Condition and Elasticizer (with cap) 500ml’s for £42.72!! Click here to buy some!
Have a good hair day!