Hello there dear reader, today I have embarked on a week long trial of some selected products from the Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible. These products are from Latestinbeauty.com’s Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible Box (try saying that 10 times in a row!!) I have started by cleansing the skin with the Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser, rubbing in circular motions from the inside to the outside of the face and then leaving for a minute to soak in fully. Then using warm water on cotton pads to remove the cleanser and with it any dirt, oil or make-up residue. Following this I used my own toner, simple rose water (as there wasn’t a toner in the box) and lastly I used the Temple Spa Skin Truffle Cream to moisturise the skin, again applying in a lifting circular motion. I left it to soak in for 10 mins before applying make up. I will update later today. So far so good!
Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser 150ml £29.00
- Active fragrances of Sweet Brazilian Orange, Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli veil the face whilst essential plant extracts purify and cleanse skin.
- Defends against daily pollutants with skin-protecting Moringa Seed Peptide. Great Burdock helps to balance the skin whilst Noni and Assai Fruit are known for their high levels of anti-oxidants.
Temple Spa Skin Truffle Cream 50ml £80
In tests, 80% declared increased radiance and reduced dullness upon immediate application. 100% said fine lines were visibly reduced and 100% said their skin hydration levels improved immediately.
- Instant radiance, lustre and clarity
- Long term anti-ageing
- Revives tired, dull skin
- Regulates moisture levels
- Protects from age spots and hyper-pigmentation